Wine For Mere Mortals
Get the guts to finally explore the wine section!
So many people would love to start drinking and understanding wine, but feel intimidated by those long, store aisles with hundreds of bottles and confusing labels like Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot.
Maybe you’ve taken a sip or two of wine at a dinner and wanted to scrap your tongue with sandpaper, wondering what all the fuss is about! Whether you just want to be able to buy a bottle for a meal with friends at home or be able to add your two cents to a conversation on wine without sounding awkward, this book will get you moving in the right direction.
This step-by-step beginner’s guide explores
- What kind of wine you would date, if that wine was person.
- Which wines to start drinking and in what order, so that your tongue happily grows to love wine from the sweeter ones, to the more serious ones.
- How to read and understand those damn wine labels.
- Budgeting before your buy your first bottle of wine.
- How to store wine for a rainy day.
- Wine etiquette: serving wine in the right glass and holding wine glasses the right way.
- How to swirl, smell and taste wine like an expert.
Nikkye Paige has poured five years’ worth of wine love and passion into a short guide with explosive graphics and simple language that ANYONE can understand. Wine has never been this approachable or this relatable for everyday people.
Pre-order it on amazon.com using this link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N9NGR28?ref_=pe_2427780_160035660
Or find out more about the book on her website: http://www.wineformeremortals.com
Contact the author using this email address: Nikkye@wineformeremortals.com